Bengaluru–Nandi Hills-Shivanasamudra Falls
The capital of Karnataka State, Bengaluru, also known as the ‘City of Gardens’, is one of the most attractive cities in India with its beautiful parks, avenues and impressive buildings. Bengaluru is also known as the Silicon Valley of India. The city is known for its beautiful gardens and parks and is a fusion of ancient and modern times. The city is home to a large number of young migrants from across India which has resulted in it becoming a much sought after destination for international entertainment concerts
Nandi Hills is known for its scenic beauty and natural charm. It is a popular summer resort perched at 1479 m with enchanting scenery. The town is surrounded by lovely hills and valleys and consists of sprawling vegetation. The scenic beauty and opportunities for trekking in the nearby environs (Skandagiri) has led to the increased inflow of tourists. Tourists come to Nandi Hills for the beautiful mountains, waterfalls, streams and other scenic picnic spots. Those with an eye for the Birds and Ornithology will find Nandi Hills fascinating. Nandi hills are also the source for Palar, Arkavati, Penner and Ponnaiyar rivers that flow towards the plains.
The Shivanasamudra Falls is on the Kaveri River after the river has found its way through the rocks and ravines of the Deccan Plateau and drops off to form waterfalls. The island town of Shivanasamudra divides the river into twin waterfalls. This creates the fourth largest island in the course of the river. A group of ancient temples is located here and there likely was a village.
- 24/7 availability of our travel experts
- wide array of Bengaluru – Nandi Hills - Shivanasamudra Gaganachukki falls tour packages to choose from
- varied choices of hotels catering to all budgets;
- choices of taxis;
- pickup and drop service (flexibility to choose from pickup and drop points)
- customize the tour packages along with making special arrangements such as babysitting, room decoration, candle lit dinner, etc., are only a few perks of booking a holiday package with us.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by credit card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.
Bangalore, also referred to as Bengaluru, is the capital of the Indian state, Karnataka. Bangalore is nicknamed the "Garden City" for its gardens and parks and was once called a Pensioner's Paradise. On arrival check into the Hotel, after refreshment we shall proceed for the sightseeing. Any of these places shall be covered as per customization: ISKCON Temple, Rajarajeswari Temple, Banneraghatta Safari and Park, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha and High Court(Outer View from Vehicle), Tippu’s Palace, Bull Temple (Dodda Basavanna Temple), Lalbagh Gardens, The Government Museum, Bangalore Palace, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium. Overnight stay @Bengaluru