Dandeli is surrounded by natural, historic, and religious landmarks: the River Kali, the caves of Kavala, the Syntheri Rocks, the Ulavi temple, and Sykes point. Dandeli resorts have become an attraction for wealthier, mobile residents from India and elsewhere. The biodiversity in the forest has attracted sufficient tourism to support a number of resorts in the vicinity of Dandeli. It is an adventure sports destination, and a white-water rafting destination in South India. It is one of the few locations where rafting is possible even in peak summer months of March to June. Dandeli also offers many other adventure activities like Kayaking, Zorbing, Jungle safari, Cannoeing, River crossing etc.
If you enjoy spectacular sunsets, sparkling streams, verdant village vistas and an untouched rustic ambience, then Agumbe is the place for you. Agumbe and its environs are full of exciting trekking routes. Forested trails lead from here to a jungle pond called EmkalKere, a hillock called NishaniGudda, and to Barkana Falls. Agumbe is also known as the Cherrapunji of South India. The sunset view from Agumbe is a spectacular sight and many visitors come here to watch it, especially between November and January. A microwave tower, a significant landmark of Agumbe, is located at this point. Permission for trekking must be obtained from the Forest Department.
Jog Falls, apart from being the highest waterfalls in the state, it is also the second highest plunge waterfall in India. The Jog means ‘Fall’ in Kannada and is the perfect monsoon getaway for tourists.
To add to this variety of destinations is a jewel at Sigandur. Located across the backwaters of Sharavathi, this island temple is well known for its powerful deity of Chowdeshwari as also for the unparalleled natural beauty around it.
Holebagilu, a village on the edge of the backwaters. Holebagilu itself is in the thick of the forests of the Sharavathi Valley Wildlife Sanctuary. The steps lead to the top of a hillock with a paragola. With a panoramic view of the water body, the hills and forests, this makes for a fine picnic spot.
- 24/7 availability of our travel experts
- wide array of Dandeli - Jog falls - Holebagilu - Agumbe tour packages to choose from
- varied choices of hotels catering to all budgets;
- choices of taxis;
- pickup and drop service (flexibility to choose from pickup and drop points)
- customize the tour packages along with making special arrangements such as babysitting, room decoration, candle lit dinner, etc., are only a few perks of booking a holiday package with us.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by credit card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.