Konaseema & Yanam
Konaseema is an oasis of enchanting beauty, peace and tranquillity that is a dream tour destination for all. Surrounded by the tributaries of the River Godavari and the magnificent Bay of Bengal itself, Konaseema is the delta-ic region in the East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. The area has properties matching those of the resplendent Kerala Backwaters and so it has also come to be called ‘God’s own Creation’ after ‘God’s own Country’ that is Kerala. Lined with coconut groves, green paddy fields, fertile land and a cluster of fruit-laden mango trees, the area also has fisher folk villages which draw a lot of tourist attention to the place. The most important town in the region is Amalapuram. Other towns include Razole, Ravulapalem, Kothapeta and Mummidivaram. Aside from the artistic beauty, lush greenery and fine temples,the region also has a picturesque landscape and climate to boast about.Yanam has very beautiful views. It is covered with coconut trees. One can enjoy fresh ionised air since it is located over the banks of the Gauthami Godavari River. Humidity is high in this region. Apart from its diverse culture, the Rajiv Gandhi beach and the view of sunrise and sunset from the viewpoint there is an engaging place to visit. There are a few holy temples spread around the city that are usually visited by the locals. Also, the city has some age-old churches which are of historic and religious significance.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.