Shimla (queen of hills) – Chail
One of the most stunning hill resorts, Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations in northern India. Situated at an altitude of 2,205 meters, it used to be the summer capital of British India with a well-planned architecture. The town is famous for pleasant walking experiences on hillsides surrounded by pine and oak forests. This capital city of Himachal Pradesh is famous for The Mall, ridge, and toy train. Along a ridge of 12 km, its steep hillsides converge into all directions. South Shimla has a market cascading steeply down to the cart road. From mid-July to mid-September, it is covered with a snow blanket making it a muse for all nature lovers. An exotic hill station, Chail is known for its exquisite architecture and is an ideal place for hiking. It also has India’s highest cricket ground. It is covered with really tall pine and deodars, staying in the calm environment really help you rejuvenate.Chail, along with Kufri and Shimla is called the Golden Triangle of Himachal Pradesh. Despite being located close to Shimla, this hill station is free from the crowds that throng Shimla and consequently allowing travellers to enjoy the scenic beauty and charm of the place in relative peace.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.