Mesmerizing Leh – Ladakh
Ladakh is the highest plateau in India with most of it being over 3,000 m (9,800 ft). Ladakh is a high-altitude desert as the Himalayas create a rain shadow, generally denying entry to monsoon clouds. The main source of water is the winter snowfall in the mountains. Leh is the capital and largest city of Ladakh. Leh was also the historical capital of the Kingdom of Ladakh, the seat of which was the Leh Palace, the former residence of the royal family of Ladakh, built in the same style and at about the same time as the Potala Palace in Tibet. Leh is at an altitude of 3,524 m (11,562 ft). Nubra Valley is a few hours to the North of Leh; this is where the Shyok and Siachen rivers meet. The valley separates Ladakh from the Karakoram Ranges and the mighty Siachen Glacier. The valley is accessible through the world’s highest motorable road: the Khardung La. alongside the Nubra Valley lies the Sasser Pass and the famous Karakoram Pass which connects Nubra with Xinjiang, China. Panamik village is the last settlement at the northern end of the Nubra valley and is open to tourists. Nubra’s stark landscape, jagged mountains, and altitude attract adventure tourists from across the globe. Nubra Valley has plenty to offer to everyone, especially adventure enthusiasts. It has some of the most unique and spectacular landscapes in the world. Home to the Khardung-La pass, the highest motorable road in the world, Nubra attracts biking enthusiasts looking to experience a new rush of adrenaline. Khardung La which means the “Pass of Lower Castle“ is the world’s highest motorable pass and is the gateway to the Shyok Valley and Nubra Valley. Khardung La connects Leh and Nubra Valley and also serves as a gateway to the famous Siachen Glacier. Historically it was a major caravan route from Leh in India to Kashgar in Central Asia.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.