Nainital – Almora – Munsiyari
An exquisite hill station, Nainital is located in the Kumaon region in the state of Uttarakhand. It shines like a glittering jewel in the Himalayan Mountains because of the many lakes reflecting the sunlight. Nainital is a paradise for nature lovers. Located at an altitude of 1938 meters, this famous hill town nestles amidst pine forests, with a stunningly calm, deep lake, reflecting the green of the surrounding hills. Named after the goddess Naina Devi, Nainital represents a concoction of Kumaon tradition, age-old beliefs of hill folk and much British lore. While its numerous lakes and stunning mountain vistas offer a paradise for nature lovers, a journey to Nainital is a fairytale panoramic tour through the Himalayas.Almora is famous for its wildlife, culture and cuisines; the hill town is located in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand state. The town shaped like a horseshoe boasts its pre-colonial heritage and an idyllic vibe. It is bound by thick forests of pine and fir trees. The town is famously known as the town of temples and two major rivers Koshi (Kaushaki) and Suyal (Salmali) that flow through this region. Nearby tourist places are Chitai Temple, Kasar Devi Temple, Katarmal Sun Temple, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary and Kumaon Regimental Centre Museum.Munsiyari is a popular nature destination in Uttarakhand which lies at the entrance of Johar valley. Munsiyari is known for its scenic beauty and is at an elevation of 2298 meters. It is snuggled in the folds of snow-clad mountains. Munsiyari is popular with high-altitude trekkers and adventure enthusiasts as this place are the base of Milam, Ralam and Namik Glaciers.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.