Valley Of Flowers & Hemkund Sahib
A world heritage site, the valley is situated in a very remarkable area, which is the conversion point of the Himalayan ranges, Zanskar and Western and Eastern Himalayas. This fairyland located in the high altitudes of the Himalayas is protected by snowy mountains. Bounded by magnificent mountain ranges and glittering glaciers, this place unfolds the charisma and charm of nature at its best.Unspoiled by human invasions this imposing land lay iced up in the colder months and burst into its majestic boom on the arrival of hotter months. During these months the valley sheds its somnolent nature with its multitudes of exotic flora. When the monsoon clouds began to drizzle, the valley shows its flowery face and the entire region would glisten like a colourful carpet. The Valley of Flowers is a beautiful meadow located at an altitude of about 8000 feet. It is the valley of the stream Pushpavati, a tributary of Alaknanda. The Valley of Flowers is a riot of colour in August/September. Well over a thousand varieties of flowers, shrubs, orchids and plants in myriad hues, differing textures and colours paint the valley in a gorgeous display. The valley is a natural plantation surrounded by the dazzling snow-clad Himalayas, a feast for botanists and amateurs alike.The tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Govind Singhji mediated at Hemkund Sahib for years. The word Hemkund suggests ‘Lake of snow’ and the immaculate water of this lake is as cold as snow. Hemkund Saheb is located at an elevation of 4,329mts above sea level amidst several snow-capped peaks, which are collectively called Hemkund Parvat. A star-shaped gurudwara near the lake is visited by thousands of devotees every month. A temple dedicated to Lakshman, brother of Lord Rama is also located here. One must complete a trek of 6km from Ghangharia to reach Hemkund Sahib.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.