Wayanad (The Green Paradise) & Kozhikode
Wayanad is famous for its wildlife and its spice plantations. Wayanad is part of a forest reserve,located on the border of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Because of its wild green coverage, it offers great scenic beauty along with the experience of seeing wildlife. The weather here is mostly constant but October till May is the best month to visit. It is located at a distance of 76 km from the sea shores of Kozhikode. Wayanad hills are contiguous to Mudumalai in Tamil Nadu and Bandipur in Karnataka, thus forming a vast land mass for the wildlife to move about in their most natural abode.Kozhikode was once the capital of the influential Zamorins and a prominent trade and commerce centre, the winds of change have swept over this charming coastal land. It was also the most crucial region of the Malabar Coast. Vasco da Gama landed on its shores in 1498, shooting the region to global fame.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.