Karnataka Sapthakshethra & Udupi
Sapta Kshetra Darshan Tour covers 7 Holy Places in Karnataka – Udupi Krishna temple, Kollur Mookambika, Sringeri Sharadaamba, Horanadu Annaporneshwari, Dharmasthala Manjunatha, Kuke Subramanya, Mangalore Mangaladevi .The Vaishnavite pilgrimage town of Udupi (Udipi). It is as much renowned for its chefs, cuisine,and restaurants, as it is for its Krishna Temple and various ‘matts’. Don’t forget to receive your blessings from Lord Krishna at the KanakanaKindi, a small window through which Lord Krishna is believed to have given ‘darshan’ to his ardent devotee, Kanakadasa, a saint-minstrel. The Kollur Mookambika Temple, one of the seven most sacred spots of the coastal region, isdedicated to the Goddess of emotional power and strength. The temple has a gold-plated crest and copper roofs. The Goddess Mookambika is represented in the form of ‘Jyotir-Linga’ incorporating both Shiva and Shakti.Sringeri Sri Sharadamba Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Saraswati in the holy town of Sringeri. It housed a sandalwood statue of Shardamba in a standing posture, later the Vijayanagara rulers and Sri Vidyaranya installed a seated gold statue of Sri Shardamba. The great deity of Horanadu Adishakthyathmaka Sri Annapoorneshwari’s Prathistapana was done by his holiness Agasthya Maharishi several centuries back. Sri Kshetra Horanadu” is situated on the banks of river Bhadra in a remote corner, surrounded by the natural vegetation, forest, green lands, and natural beauty of the Western Ghats.Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala, the land of righteousness and piety, is one of South India’s most renowned religious landmarks with a history as old as 800 years. Manjunatheshwara, the chief deity of the spiritual abode, has taken the form of a shiva linga and made immaculate, the temple town of Dharmasthala since and forever.Kukke Subrahmanya temple complex is located at the foothills of kumara parvatha and along the banks of the river Kumara Dhara. This place is also described as Gupta kshetra. Lord Subrahmanya resides in this place in the shape (avatar) of a snake (serpent). The Mangaladevi Temple is a Hindu temple at Bolara in the city of Mangalore. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shakti in the form of Mangaladevi. The city of Mangalore is named after the presiding deity, Mangaladevi
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.