Dehradun – Mussoorie – Dhanaulti
Dehradun hosts a vibrant terrain of valleys, streams, sceneries, etc. Dehradun displays spirituality with temples as well as an adventurous hue with paragliding, skiing, river rafting and angling. Nestled in the foothills of the high and poised Himalayas, the valley of Doon is better referred toas the Gateway to Mussoorie and Garhwal. Dera, meaning a camp, and doon, a colloquial term for a river valley, give the city its name.Mussoorie, known as the Queen of the Hills, is situated at an altitude of 2003 mts in the Garhwal Hills famous for its scenic beauty is a fascinating hill resort. It commands a wonderful view of the extensive Himalayan snow ranges in the north-west and glittering views of the Doon Valley. The town retains much of its colonial charm and is well worth a visit for its beautiful scenery and lovely walks.An ideal place for a quiet holiday, Dhanaulti, 2250 metres above sea level, is nestled amidst deodar and oak forests. With minimal human intrusion, without overloading or overwhelming your senses or expectations, Dhanaulti slowly seeps into your conscience like a long-lost pleasant dream, bringing with it comfort and quiet.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.