Puducherry (Goa of South) with Auroville
A French colony till 1954, Puducherry (earlier Pondicherry)is a small Union territory in India that retains a distinctly French ambiance and culture. It has a spiritual ambiance, an unspoiled stretch of beaches, and backwaters, and a surprising mix of cuisines. Every year, it attracts thousands of tourists to visit the Aurobindo Ashram, meditate and learn yoga. Food, ocean view, coconut trees, clean air, and peaceful shores, this place has a color for everyone and is definitely a great weekend getaway. Some places have the power to lure you back again and again. Pondicherry is one such place. Natural beauty with blue waters on one side and greenery on the other, multi-cuisine restaurants, virgin beaches, and cheap beer. Nothing like lazing around by the sea. The place has quite a few stunningly picturesque beaches. Pondy is also the place for those who love to try exciting stuff of adventurous sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, etc. The town has an interesting amalgamation of food — sea food, organic food, Italian, Mexican, French, Continental, and Chinese food
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.