Munnar with Thekkady, Alapuzha & Cochin
Munnar rises as three mountain streams merge, Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. It is 1,600 m above sea level; the hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British
Government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town. Among the exotic flora found in the forests and grasslands here is the Neelakurinji. This flower bathes the hills in blue once every twelve years. Munnar also has the highest peak in South India, Anaimudi, which towers over 2,695 m.Kumarakom is an enchanting backwater destination with shimmering water, bright green mangrove forests, coconut palms lining the embankments, blue skies, and flocks of migratory birds skimming the water. It is a cluster of little islands on the eastern banks of Vembanad Lake in God’s Own Country, which is a veritable dreamland. The bird sanctuary in this charming destination spread across 14 acres is a favourite haunt of migratory birds and an ornithologist’s paradise. Similarly, Alapuzha offers cruises on picturesque backwaters that stretch to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Beaches, canals and temples make up for significant attractions of this locale.Kochi, also known as Cochin, is one of the most picturesque destinations on the southwest coastline of Kerala. An allweather harbour and a grand seascape mark it as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”. Cochin Port is a cruise port and has witnessed encouraging growth with the arrival of luxury cruise liners to its shores. Situated on the beach-side, Kochi is a bustling commercial port with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years and is still today the financial capital of Kerala. This cosmopolitan town has upmarket stores, art galleries and some of the finest heritage accommodations.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.