Panch Prayag (confluence of holy rivers) & Keshav Prayag
‘Prayag’ or confluence in the Hindu tradition signifies the confluence of two or more rivers where ablutions (bathing) before worship takes place. The Panch Prayag is the holiest of confluences. It is believed that a dip at the confluence cleanses the heart, mind and soul of a person and inches him closer to liberation or Mukti.The Panch Prayag of Uttarakhand traces the route carved by the Alaknanda River when it leaves its Himalayan abode from Satopanth glacier. It is joined by the Dhauliganga River at Vishnuprayag, near Joshimath. Nandaprayag is the second confluence in cascading sequence, where Alaknanda The river is joined by the Mandakini River.The third confluence of the Alaknanda River is at Karnaprayag, where the tragic hero of Mahabharata, Karna, did penance to please Sun God. Here, Pindar River joins Alaknanda. Rudraprayag is the fourth confluence between Alaknanda and Mandakini River. The fifth and final union takes place at Devprayag where the Alaknanda River joins Bhagirathi forming a river The Ganges, which flow down to the plains.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.