Amarnath Temple is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft), reached through Pahalgam town. The shrine represents an important part of Hinduism. The cave, located in Lidder Valley, is surrounded by glaciers, and snowy mountains and is covered with snow most of the year, except for a short period of time in summer when it is open to pilgrims. In 1989, pilgrims numbered between 12,000 and 30,000. In 2011, the numbers reached a peak, crossing 6.3 lakh (630,000) pilgrims. In 2018 pilgrims numbered 2.85 lakh (285,000). The annual pilgrimage has varied between 20 and 60 days. The Amarnath cave, the abode of the Mahamaya Shakti Peetha, is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas, temples throughout the Indian Subcontinent. Amarnath is a very important centre of pilgrimage, and though the route is as difficult to negotiate as it is exciting, every year, thousands of devotees come to pay homage to Lord Shiva in one of his famous Himalayan abodes. The trek to Amarnath has the devout flock to this incredible shrine, where the image of Lord Shiva, in the form of a Lingam is formed naturally of ice stalagmite, and which waxes and wanes with the moon. By its side are, fascinatingly, two more ice-lingams, that of Goddess Parvati and Ganesha.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.