Goa, situated on the west coast of India, is one of the most delightful states of India. Formerly a Portuguese colony is endowed with a variety of attractions including palm-fringed beaches, miles of golden sands, lush green countryside, an incredible mosaic of cultural heritage, magnificent churches, temples, forts and monuments,and a unique cultural synthesis of the east and west. With its tropical climate, Goa is a tourist destination for all seasons. Goa is a treasure trove of culture, music, dances and art forms that can be enjoyed during local festivals and celebrations. Animal lovers can visit the State’s wildlife sanctuaries It is often said that ‘Goa never stops partying’. The city is known for its vibrancy that attains its pinnacle in the annual Goa Carnival festival. Neatly tucked along the western coast of India, Goa has several beaches and an over 300-year-old Portuguese architectural heritage. Goa has characteristic colorful houses, lush green fields and a soothing languidness in the atmosphere. The Churches and Convents of Goa have been included in the list of World Heritage Sites.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.