Mysuru with shravanabelagola & beluru
Mysuru is an important centre of religion, education and culture. Today, Mysuru is a city of palaces, gardens, shady avenues and sacred temples and retains some of the charms of the old world while stepping into modernity with enthusiasm. Mysuru (Mysore) perhaps will never get over its past. A past that’s made of kings, queens, conquests, rich patrons, extravagant durbars, pearled hallways, monolithic statues and temples. The streets in Mysuru are old and a good part of history can be traced by following their winding paths. Mysuru(Mysore) is famous for the tradition of the grand celebration of the Dasara festival, the 10-day festivities that celebrated its 400th anniversary in 2010 Shravanabelagola, The town is a prominent centre for Jain art, architecture, religion and culture for over 2,300 years. It is a town of ponds and temples. The name of this holy centre is derived from the pond called ‘bili-gola’ (white pond) between two hills. The largest number of rock inscriptions, concentrated at a single centre is found here. The temple on the Chikkabetta Chandragiri, known as Chandragupta Basadi is dedicated to Emperor Chandragupta Maurya. It is atop the larger hill, Vindhyagiri (Indragiri), where the 58 feet statue of Lord Gomateshwara (Bahubali) stands tall; with the ‘sky’ (dig) as his ‘cloth’ (ambara).Famous for the Chennakesava temple of the Hoysala Genre, Belur (Velapuri) is situated on the banks of the Yagachi River in the Hassan District of Karnataka. The Temple represents the brilliance and amazing craftsmanship of the Hoysala architecture style and was consecrated over a period of 103 years from 1117 to 1220. A trip here is incomplete without a trip to Halebeedu.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.