Mazhanadu (Mazhavar Mandalam)
Mahanadi is a region between Tondai Nadu and Karnataka which was called Mazhavarnadu. This region falls under the great ancient dynasty called Chera Dynasty. It includes the Districts of Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri, and Krishnagiri. In the ancient Sangam age, this region was ruled by Mazhavar King Kolli Mazhavan. Famous Sangam poetess Avvaiyar had a cordial relationship with the Mazhavar chieftains like Athiyamān Nedumān Añci of Thagadoor and Valvil Ori of Kollimalai.Mazhanadu was divided into two major divisions namely Mel-Mazhanadu (Western Mazhanadu)and Keezh Mazhanadu (Eastern-Mazhanadu). The Keezh-Mazhanadu was once ruled by Kolli Mazhavan and his successors. The Keezh-Mazhanadu was well known for its water resources. It was mentioned in a Tamil poem.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.