Vizag with Araku valley & Lambasingi
From the endless stretch of breathtaking coastlines to the hills that loom over it. From the hectic heart of the city to the quietness of its beaches, Vishakhapatnam, fondly known as Vizag, offers several surprises. Located on the south-east coast of the Indian peninsula, the port city of Vishakhapatnam has been a huge draw card for travellers from far and wide for its natural beauty and commercial significance. It is the headquarters of the Eastern Command of the Indian Navy,the largest city in Andhra Pradesh and has India’s most modern shipyard. Aptly known as the sobriquet ‘The Jewel of The East Coast’, Vishakhapatnam and its surroundings can offer a whole lot of attractions to a discerning visitor.One of the popular excursions from Vishakhapatnam, Araku valley is a pleasant hill station that makes for an excellent gateway due to its cool and picturesque environs. The journey to the valley either through the Ghat Road or by a train passing through several tunnels is an exhilarating experience. The main attractions in Araku are its exotic landscapes, verdant valleys, tribal village, and a Tribal habitat museum.Fondly called the ‘Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh’, the little hamlet of Lambasingi is situated at an altitude of 1025 m in the beautiful and lushly forested Eastern Ghats of Andhra Pradesh. One of the best-kept secrets of Andhra Pradesh, the tiny village is known for its majestic hills, quaint valleys, and chilling temperatures. This village is the only place in all of South India that experiences snowfall as the temperatures dro significantly. Lambasingi is also known by another name- Korra Bayalu, which means ‘if someone stays out in the open they would freeze like a stick!’ in the local language.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.
Accepts Credit Cards
On arrival to Vizag or Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Airport or Bus Station, you will be met and will be transferred to your accommodation. After fresh up , you will proceed for local sightseeing to get started your Tour. Places of interest includes Simhachalam Temple, Rama Naidu Film Studio, Rishi Konda Beach , Kailash Giri, Tennati Park, Visakha Museum ( Closed on Mondays), TU142 Air Craft Museum, Submarine Museum (Closed on Mondays), Kalimatha Temple, and last but not the least is R.K Beach (Ramakrishna Beach). Overnight stay in the accommodation.
Today you will check out early by 1:30 AM and proceed to Lambasingi after reaching Lambasingi we will cover Sunrise Climate and proceed to Kothapalli Waterfalls, View Point, Paderu ( Sri Modhakondamma Temple, Chapparai and Over night stay in Araku.
Check out accommodation by 9:00 AM. And proceed for sightseeing of Araku. Places includes, Padmapuri Gardens, Tribal Museum, Coffee House, Coffee Plantation and Galikonda Borra Caves and return to Visakha.Check in to hotel in Visakhapatnam and Over Night accomodation.
Today After fresh up proceed to Srikakulam Covering Temples is Arasavilli ( Sri Suryanarayana Murthy Temple, Srikurmam ( Sri Kurmananda Swami Temple Lord of Vishnu’s Kurmavatharam ), Sri Mukhalingam Temple Lord of Shiva ) and return to Visakha.
Today you will go for sightseeing for Yarada beach. After sightseeing, you will be dropped to Airport, Railway station or Bus Station.