Trivandrum with Varkala & Kovalam Beaches
Bound by the Arabian Sea on the West, Kerala’s capital is characterised by an undulating terrain of low coastal hills. Thiruvananthapuram with its many temples and museums has a persona of real elegance. It is also known as Trivandrum in popular parlance and is a major IT hub in India. A long shoreline, with internationally renowned beaches, historical monuments, backwater stretches and a rich cultural heritage make this district a much sought-after tourist destination.The wooded highlands on the Western Ghats give some of the most enchanting picnic spots in the city. With good infrastructure, the city is an excellent base to explore Varkala, another famous seaside holiday destination. Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) is the beautiful jewel in the emerald necklace that Kerala is for India. According to legend, Sage Parasurama wrested Kerala from Varuna the Sea God to create God’s own Land, Kerala. This land has fired the imagination of many intrepid travellers like Columbus, Vasco da Gama, Marco Polo, FaHien and many others who followed.Varkala, a picturesque and quiet hamlet lies on the outskirts of the Thiruvananthapuram district. It has several tourist attractions that include a 2000-year-old Janardhanaswamy Temple that stands on the cliffs overlooking the famous Varkala Beach. The Sivagiri Mutt was established by the great religious reformer and philosopher Sree Narayana Guru (1856 – 1928), the ‘Mutt’ encloses the ‘Samadhi’ (the final resting place) of the Guru, which attracts thousands of devotees every year during the Sivagiri Pilgrimage days that start from 30th December to 1st January. Varkala offers excellent accommodation facilities for tourists and is fast becoming a popular health resort with many Ayurvedic massage centres.Kovalam is truly the jewel of God’s own country – breathtakingly beautiful, idyllic, and tranquil.It gained fame through word-of-mouth. Today, it is under the new light of several world-class Ayurvedic salons, healing and renaissance resorts for tourists. , Kovalam also offers options for adventure tourism activities. Thrill-seekers come here to try out water diving, parasailing, windsurfing and other sports.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.