Dindi Resorts & Antervedhi (Godaveri Sangamam)
The Godavari River flows a distance of 1,465 kilometres, making it the second longest river in India, after the Ganges. The town of Rajahmundry is located on the banks of the Godavari River and the river is the widest at this point. Its width is about 5 kilometres from Rajahmundry to the other side, where Kovvur is located. This mighty river is one of the main attractions of Rajahmundry. Three bridges span the river, and along its banks are several bathing Ghats and parks. The river holds a place of importance in the lives of Hindus, who believe in bathing in it once in 12 years to wash away their sins.The tranquil and panoramic village of Dindi is about 80 kilometres from Rajahmundry. Nestled on the lap of the river, the Godavari, India’s second longest river, Dindi is an undiscovered realm of natural beauty which holds some of nature’s most incredible elements with its serene backwaters,vast lakes and palm-fringed canals making it the ultimate location for a perfect riverside holiday. Dindi is the perfect breakaway you would desire into an enchanting and exotic world.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.