Delhi -Agra – Mathura – Vrindawan
The capital of the world’s largest democracy, Delhi is a city that bridges two contrasting worlds. While Old Delhi is a labyrinth of mysterious narrow lanes, haveli’s and majestic mosques, the imperial city of New Delhi is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. The city has gradually evolved to become a window to India’s unique cultures and ethnicities. The monumental architecture here is redolent of the creative genius of the successive historical eras. Agra is an ancient city on the banks of the River Yamuna. It is on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit with Delhi and Jaipur. It is famous for its Mughal architecture and for being home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal – a monument of incredible elegance and architectural perfection. Agra has many other famous archaeological sites and is famous for its marble inlay work and its leather industry which manufactures shoe uppers for some of the best shoe companies in the world. Agra is like a storybook city that unravels the history of the MughulEmpire as you visit one archaeological wonder after another. It has much more than the spellbinding Taj Mahal. Akbar’s citadel, Fatehpur Sikri takes you through the everyday life of the royals at that time. Mathura is a quaint small town on the western bank of the Yamuna River. It is the place where Lord Krishna was born and spent his early days. One of the seven sacred cities (Sapta Madhapur is) and an important place of pilgrimage, Mathura and the surrounding villages of Vrindavan, Goverdhan and Gokul are popularly referred to as “Braj-Bhoomi“. Vrindavan is where spirituality meets serenity. Also known as the twin city of Mathura, Vrindavan is where Krishna spent his youth. This city is the home to numerous iconic temples The Lassi and Jal Jeera of this town must be tried by everyone who visits. The twin cities of Mathura and Vrindavan, where he was born and where he grew up, still resound to the sound of his laughter, antics and his magical flute.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.