Kodaikanal – Theni – Megamalai
Kodaikanal is a charming hill town that stands amidst sylvan beauty on the southern crest of the upper Palani Hills near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. It is referred to as the ‘Princess of Hills’ and is located 2,133 meters above sea level. Kodaikanal is also well known for the Kurinji flowers, which bloom once in 12 years in December and cover the valley with a blue-colored hue. It last bloomed in 2018. The meadows, long stretches of forests, Woods slopes, mighty rocks, bowers, creeks, and slopes charm the tourists. Kodaikanal is rightly called the Princess of Hill Stations and some call it “The Gift of the Forest “The Theni district in Southern Tamil Nadu is a tourist attraction zone. Dams, Waterfalls, countless Pilgrim Centers with the resounding Cascades, Silver-Lined clouds resting atop green hilltops, sheer rock faces, and temples of antiquity with special tourist attractions are special features of this District. This district is surrounded by the Western Ghats, with its green stretches of cultivated lands and tea gardens. Laced with thick vegetation and beautiful streams, Theni is one of the most picturesque towns in Tamil Nadu. Known to be the home of many rivers namely Vaigai, Kottagudi, Suruliyar, Varahanathi, Manjalar, and varattaru This district is surrounded by the majestic Western Ghats, including its large green stretches of cultivated farmlands and tea gardens. Theni is known for its great coffee seeds and cardamom. Both these items should be on your must-try list before visiting Theni.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.