Mighty Nilgiris (Ooty)
Nilgiris, one of the oldest mountain ranges, is a part of the Western Ghats, located in Tamil Nadu. Ooty the “Queen of Hill Stations”, Coonoor, and Kotagiri are the three hill stations of this district. Rolling grasslands, dense sholas, waterfalls, streams, lakes, a vast expanse of tea plantations, interspersed with vegetable gardens, spectacular viewpoints, an amazing variety of flora and fauna, fabulous trekking trails, innumerable heritage sites, spell-binding sunrises and sunsets, magical light, pollution free atmosphere, mist, clouds, fog, star-studded skies, serenity etc. Nilgiris presents a truly breathtaking kaleidoscope of visual treats and soul-stirring experiences. Ooty, officially known as Udhagamandalam, is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills. The Nilgiri Hills are part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (itself part of the UNESCO WorldNetwork of Biosphere Reserves), and form a part of the protected bio-reserves in India. Ooty is one of the largest cities that sit above 2000 meters above MSL and Ooty is the highest-located town in Non- the Himalayan Region. It is popularly and lovingly called Queen of Hill Stations and the Western Ghats. The highest temperature ever recorded in Ooty was 28.5 °C, which by South Asian standards is uncharacteristically low for a record high temperature. The wind chill may fall to as low as 5 °C during the daytime. The lowest temperature recorded was -2.1 °C. Promising a perfect break, away from the everyday hustle, the hill station of Ooty is a destination worth visiting. Its breathtaking landscapes and misty hills welcome you while glistening waterfalls and serene lakes offer a pristine location to have a picnic by the side of nature. Rich flora and fauna excite you while the vast spread of the tea garden mesmerizes you. The adventurous choices of activities like trekking, horse riding, etc., prompt you to challenge your fears. A tour to Ooty is sure to leave you contended.
- A/c Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast(Only 1 B/F).
- AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well-experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- Hotel Check-in at 12 pm and check-out at 10 am.
- The driver is only available as per the program given above.
- All the applicable taxes.
- No hidden costs.
- The packages do not include Volvo bus tickets.
- Guide charges, entry fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance, etc.
- Optional activities are mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
- In case of payment made by cr card or debit card service charge of 2.5% and 1% will be charged extra.